Contacting your elected representatives is an important way to influence the future. Showing up for public meetings has the greatest impact, followed by phone calls, and personalized correspondence.
284 Russell Senate Office Building Washington DC 20510
U.S. House of Representatives
Lee County Commissioners:
All five County Commissioners can be contacted regarding any issue.
- District 1: John Manning. 239-533-2224. Dist1@leegov.com
- District 2: Cecil Pendergrass. 239-533-2227. Dist2@leegov.com
- District 3: Raymond Sandelli. 239-533-2223. Dist3@leegov.com
- District 4: Brian Hamman, Vice Chairman. 239-533-2226. Dist4@leegov.com
- District 5: Frank Mann. 239-533-2225. Dist5@leegov.com
State Senator Lizbeth Benacquisto
Florida House of Representatives
State Representative Ray Rodrigues
Village of Estero Councilmembers:
All Councilmembers can be contacted on any issue affecting Estero, Florida. A map of the districts is available at https://estero-fl.gov/council/
- District 1: Bill Ribble, Mayor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- District 2: Howard Levitan, email@example.com
- District 3: Jon McLain, firstname.lastname@example.org
- District 4: Katy Errington, Vice-Mayor, email@example.com
- District 5: Jim Boesch, firstname.lastname@example.org
- District 6: Nick Batos, email@example.com
- District 7: Jim Wilson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up to receive emails on important and urgent issues facing Estero.