- This event has passed.
MS Center of SWFL Challenge Day
November 10, 2018 @ 10:00 am
Watch teams in the MS Center’s Great Amazing Race, cheer for the Law Enforcement / Fire Department Tug of War, and enjoy a day of family fun and activities, all to benefit programs serving southwest Florida residents with multiple sclerosis.
There are way too many events in Estero to highlight them all. We try to feature events which are community/family oriented, free or affordable, one-time over recurring events, and educational and cultural events.
Below are some online calendars we use to compile our monthly collection of events:
- Bower School of Music & the Arts, FGCU
- Coconut Point Mall
- College of Life Foundation
- Estero Community Park
- Estero High School
- Estero Historical Society
- EventBrite ~ Estero
- FGCU 360 Event Calendar
- Happehatchee Center
- Koreshan State Park
- Lee Health Wellness Center
- Lover’s Key State Park
- Miromar Outlet Mall
- Seidler Benefaction Lecture Series: FGCU College of Arts and Sciences
- South County Regional Library