- This event has passed.
Healthcare Committee Meeting
January 30 @ 1:00 pm
Mark your calendar now to come and meet Dr. Larry Antonucci, the new President of Lee Health, who will discuss with us their commitment to the health of south Lee County and vision for improving our access to quality healthcare.
The Estero Council of Community Leaders (ECCL) has been working with Lee Health since 2003 to bring a hospital to our area and is committed to working with Lee Health to achieve that goal and improve the health of our south Lee County by recruiting a strong Healthcare Committee with leaders in each residential community.
Please Join Us
Together we have a unique opportunity to improve the healthcare and health of everyone in Estero and south Lee County.
- Lee Health is committed to proactively improving the health of south Lee County residents by establishing a Healthy Living Center in Coconut Point that will soon be relocated and expanded in the 162,000 square foot Lee Health Coconut Point diversified outpatient and 24/7 emergency department,
- We need you and your neighbors to recruit other members of your community to bring these healthy living programs to your community,
- Later this year the Lee Health Coconut Point facility will make available many healthcare services that we have always had to travel many miles to obtain in a technologically advanced, patient friendly and information integrated way,
- We need you and your neighbors to help the members of your community to learn about the many advantages of this facility so that it is strongly supported by the community when it opens in the fall so that its performance will clearly demonstrate the need for a hospital on this site to the State Certifying agency,
- Recently Lee Health has once again demonstrated its commitment to improving Estero and south Lee County’s access to quality healthcare by purchasing 43 acres on the northwest corner of Coconut Road and US 41,
- We need you and your community to participate with Lee Health and the Village of Estero in planning the long-term development of this land as a world class Healthcare Park that will satisfy the healthcare needs of our Community and region using the most cutting edge preventive, and healing … methodologies.
There are way too many events in Estero to highlight them all. We try to feature events which are community/family oriented, free or affordable, one-time over recurring events, and educational and cultural events.
Below are some online calendars we use to compile our monthly collection of events:
- Bower School of Music & the Arts, FGCU
- Coconut Point Mall
- College of Life Foundation
- Estero Community Park
- Estero High School
- Estero Historical Society
- EventBrite ~ Estero
- FGCU 360 Event Calendar
- Happehatchee Center
- Koreshan State Park
- Lee Health Wellness Center
- Lover’s Key State Park
- Miromar Outlet Mall
- Seidler Benefaction Lecture Series: FGCU College of Arts and Sciences
- South County Regional Library