ECCL Member Information Manager
Reports To: Chief Membership Officer
The volunteer Member Information Manager (MIM) supports the Chief Membership Officer (CMO) in overseeing, managing, and updating member information. The MIM is responsible for monitoring the accuracy of member-related information. The MIM maintains and updates the current, new, and previous members database and informs the CMO, Executive Management Team, and ECCL webmaster of member-related changes.
Assists the CMO to:
- Monitor member representatives and alternates for accuracy
- Manage a member contact database for communications and billing
- Manage prospective member information and data, including acquiring information on new communities (# of homes, phases of development, contacts, etc.).
- Validate the member contact database quarterly
- Recommend programs to involve, engage, and retain members
- Recommend revisions to membership benefits and ECCL’s value proposition
- Answer general membership inquiries; respond to member/non-member information inquiries and other requests
- Attend area events and activities explaining the benefits of the ECCL
- Knowledge of marketing, sales, and customer service
- Comfortable making an engaging conversation with potential members
- Enjoy nurturing ongoing relationships with members
- Articulate and comfortable calling people, following up on lapsed memberships and responding to inquiries
Estimated Time Commitment: Three to four hours a week.
The ECCL is the only nonprofit, nonpartisan, nonpolitical, volunteer civic advocacy organization in the Greater Estero area. Our mission is to advocate for meaningful change that maintains and improves the high quality of community life. Our vision is that our contributions ensure the Greater Estero area is the best place to visit, live, work, and play.
We are looking for a Member Information Manager (MIM) to support the Chief Membership Officer (CMO). This volunteer position is an excellent opportunity to establish working relationships with ECCL’s Executive Management Team, volunteers, external community and business members, and public officials.
The MIM is a collaborative partner to the CMO. This interesting and engaging position helps the CMO monitor the accuracy of member-related information by maintaining and updating a database of current, new, and previous members. If you are retired and want to “pay it back” to our community, please get in touch with Jim Gilmartin, ECCL president, 630-337-9900 firstname.lastname@example.org.