Virtual Visitors Center Advocate
Council: ECCL Community and Economic Development Council
Reports To: Community & Economic Development Council Chairperson
The Virtual Visitors Center Advocate will liaison between the ECCL and the Estero Virtual Visitors Center project. This position will ensure that the Community & Economic Development Council Chairperson and Chief Operating Officer are informed of the Estero Virtual Visitors Center activities and progress.
The objective will be to examine and contribute to the economic impact of a Virtual Visitors Center by understanding the operation, funding, revenue stream, and overall benefits for the greater Estero area.
- Participate in the development and implementation of Virtual Visitors Center
- Attend organizational meetings providing input and comments
- Compose communications
- To local and county organizations, agencies, and groups, with the status of the Virtual Visitors Center status and ongoing efforts
- Composes articles for e-mail blasts to membership and press releases
- Research other similar efforts and documents success stories and shortcomings
- Subscribe to alerts, notices, and newsletters provided by civic and other virtual visitors center organizations, agencies, and groups
- Report and, where necessary, present
- To the Community & Economic Development Council Chairperson, COO, and EMT
- Information at member meetings
- Measure progress