The Estero Council of Community Leaders (ECCL) is extremely pleased to announce the appointment of Sally Ricciardelli to the ECCL Board of Directors.
Sally is an experienced Branch Manager with the Bonita Springs Lake Michigan Credit Union (LMCU). Born in Maine, Sally moved to Florida in 1998 and is now entering her 23rd year in the industry. She also served as a branch manager for Encore Bank and JP Morgan Chase. Sally is an enthusiastic builder of relationships for both business and individual/family members. She enjoys volunteering and considers it an obligation is to sustain and improve our communities. Sally also enjoys boating, playing with her dog Jade and being a doting mother to her son Zachary.
Her community involvement includes
- LMCU Volunteer of the Year 2019
- Past President of Master Networkers – Current Member Advisor
- Estero Chamber of Commerce – Current member of the Events Committee
- Bonita Chamber of Commerce –2020 Leadership SW FL Graduate
- Women’s Council of Realtors Bonita/Estero – Current Fundraising Chair
- Bonita Springs Assistance – Current Volunteer since 2015
- New Horizons of SW FL – Current member of the Audit Committee since 2017
- Make A Wish Walk for Wishes – Current volunteer since 2018ECCL
ECCL President Jim Gilmartin said, “Sally brings rich life of volunteer experiences to the ECCL Board. We value the contributions Sally’s made to the community and other non-profit organizations and look forward to her continued contributions. She is a very welcomed member of our Board of Directors.”