- This event has passed.
It’s All About You: Chronic Disease Self-Management Program
May 7 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
A six week complimentary workshop that meets Tuesdays to provide the tools to self-manage chronic health conditions.
There are way too many events in Estero to highlight them all. We try to feature events which are community/family oriented, free or affordable, one-time over recurring events, and educational and cultural events.
Below are some online calendars we use to compile our monthly collection of events:
- Bower School of Music & the Arts, FGCU
- Coconut Point Mall
- College of Life Foundation
- Estero Community Park
- Estero High School
- Estero Historical Society
- EventBrite ~ Estero
- FGCU 360 Event Calendar
- Happehatchee Center
- Koreshan State Park
- Lee Health Wellness Center
- Lover’s Key State Park
- Miromar Outlet Mall
- Seidler Benefaction Lecture Series: FGCU College of Arts and Sciences
- South County Regional Library